LA-based rap rock crew Hollywood Undead have confirmed their ‘House Party’ live streaming event which goes down on December 18th.
“A wild, no holds barred, virtual global party event on December 18, featuring classic Undead hits and new never-before-seen favorites from their forthcoming album “New Empire Vol. 2”, and maybe even some very special party-crashing guests,” says the official announcement. “The event, produced in partnership with Danny Wimmer Presents, is now on sale with a variety of party-themed packages ranging from standard tickets to merch and party packs, as well as a limited amount of virtual meet & greet packages.”
Tickets to the showing can be purchased over at: HollywoodUndeadLive.com. “Early bird prices start at $12.99 (valid now through Cyber Monday, November 30th only) and increase at 12:01 am on Tuesday, December 1. To be blunt, this will be THE party of the holiday season, so don’t wait until these tickets go up in smoke,” states a press release.
Speaking on impending event, vocalist Johnny 3 Tears states, “While we can’t get everyone together in a venue to party, we wanted to do the next best thing and host a night they’ll never forget – but won’t remember the next day.”
Some of the dope merch you can get include:
* Ticket and t-shirt, with rolling papers
* Ticket and hoodie, with rolling papers
*Ticket, T-shirt and House Party Pack (that includes a bandana, a dozen branded red solo cups, 2 Ping Pong Balls, Rolling Papers and a deck of cards)
*Ticket, T-Shirt, House Party Pack and virtual meet & greet with a keepsake video (limited availability). The first 150 purchasers will also receive a surprise, one-of-a-kind item captured right at the party!
Check out a teaser trailer below.
- Get started on Robinhood with our referral LINK and you’ll get a free stock when you link your bank account
- You can also join Webull and get 2 free stocks when you use our affiliate LINK and make an initial deposit of $100
- You can also sign up to Coinbase with our LINK and receive free $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell your first $100