Heavy pop group, Four Stroke Baron, have today released the latest in a string of cover songs taken from their upcoming album, Monoqueen. “Broken Whiskey Glass” is a cover of a track from Post Malone’s debut album, Stoney. Monoqueen will feature six cover songs in total, plus five re-recordings from their debut self-released album, King Radio.
Monoqueen will be released via Prosthetic Records on September 25; pre-orders are now available.
Of their choice of track, Four Stroke Baron comment:
“Our good friend Austin Post heard of our decision to record a series of covers, and he immediately reached out to us and begged for us to give one of his originals the FSB treatment. It took some convincing but we eventually decided to fulfil his wishes.”
Hailing from Reno, Nevada, Four Stroke Baron released their second full length album, Planet Silver Screen, via Prosthetic in 2018 to widespread critical acclaim. Impossible to pigeonhole, the power trio have captured the imagination of fans across a broad spectrum of scenes thanks to their diverse and engaging sound.
Monoqueen – track list:
1. Lunatic Fringe (Red Rider cover)
2. Lungs (CHVRCHES cover)
3. Burning Skies (Tones on Tail cover)
4. Mean Mr. Mustard (The Beatles cover)
5. Why a Bitch Gotta Lie (Death Grips cover)
6. Broken Whiskey Glass (Post Malone cover)
7. Gone (King Radio Pt. 1)
8. Vacant Planet
9. Lowly Argonaut
10. Sleep Flood
11. A Sound of Thunder
Press release courtesy of Prosthetic Records
- Get started on Robinhood with our referral LINK and you’ll get a free stock when you link your bank account
- You can also join Webull and get 2 free stocks when you use our affiliate LINK and make an initial deposit of $100
- You can also sign up to Coinbase with our LINK and receive free $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell your first $100