The band comments:
Sparks Between Teeth is the 2nd song we wrote as a band and it was early departure from where we thought we were going as a band, which was initially very doom-metal oriented. It’s a lot more up-tempo than we set out to be, but it was great to let the music take us where it wanted to go and this song really set us free to incorporate whatever influences we wanted in any song. Lyrically, the song is about managing your anger. Fighting back that anger unless it really matters, learning to hone it for when it counts and being someone who thinks before they act.
Stream “Sparks Between Teeth”:
LP artwork below.
Palmer Sturman – guitar/vocals
Sam Berson – bass
Michael Arcane – drums
1. After the Fact
2. Sparks Between Teeth
3. However Small, However Hidden
4. Emperor of Maladies
5. The Way It Was and Will Be
- Get started on Robinhood with our referral LINK and you’ll get a free stock when you link your bank account
- You can also join Webull and get 2 free stocks when you use our affiliate LINK and make an initial deposit of $100
- You can also sign up to Coinbase with our LINK and receive free $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell your first $100