In addition, the band have premiered their new single, “Propitiation,” in lyric video form. Check it out below.
Here’s more info from today’s announcement:
For over thirty years, Incantation has consistently remained one of the underground’s most influential and respected artists in the genre. True to form, Sect Of Vile Divinities sees the legendary band adhering to the ways of the old school, unleashing twisted, mangled, and utterly disgusting death metal once again.
A pitch-black mix of unrelenting death metal and imposing funeral doom, each track on Sect Of Vile Divinities is a dirge dedicated to different ancient evils across various cultures. At a point where the world’s most vile converge, tracks such as “Propitiation” see the band’s driving riffs and pummeling drums crush the very foundations of religious zealotry, while standouts such as “Entrails Of The Hag Queen” and “Fury’s Manifesto” champion no-frills death metal in its purest form.
Check out the new LP’s cover art and track listing below.
‘Sect Of Vile Divinities’ Track Listing:
1. Ritual Impurity (Seven Of The Sky Is One)
3. Entrails Of The Hag Queen
4. Guardians From The Primeval
5. Black Fathom’s Fire
6. Ignis Fatuus
7. Chant Of Formless Dread
8. Shadow-Blade Masters Of Tempest And Maelstrom
9. Scribes Of The Stygian
10. Unborn Ambrosia
11. Fury’s Manifesto
12. Siege Hive
- Get started on Robinhood with our referral LINK and you’ll get a free stock when you link your bank account
- You can also join Webull and get 2 free stocks when you use our affiliate LINK and make an initial deposit of $100
- You can also sign up to Coinbase with our LINK and receive free $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell your first $100