PA metal titans August Burns Red have uploaded a new version of their track “Pangaea” featuring Misha “Bulb” Mansoor of Periphery. The track appears on the band’s recently announced revamped version of ‘Leveler’ being called ‘Leveler: 10th Anniversary Edition’ (due out May 21 through ABR records – pre-order).
“‘Pangaea’ has always been one of my favorite tracks on Leveler,” says lead guitarist JB Brubaker. “It may be the most progressive song on the album so it felt like a natural fit to have Misha from Periphery perform on the track. He delivered quite possibly the most head-spinning guitar solo that we’ve ever had on an ABR song. We’re very excited to share this new version of ‘Pangaea’ with everyone, and think fans are going to appreciate the song on a whole new level.”
ICYMI, ABR also announced a new live streaming event for Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 8PM EST // 5PM PST, with repeat airing on demand for 48 hours afterwards. The show will feature ‘Leveler’ in full, with an encore of songs from 2009’s ‘Constellations.’ “The show will feature the largest and most exciting production the band has ever done,” says the announcement. Get tickets and merch bundles here.
‘Leveler: 10th Anniversary Edition’ track listing:
03. Internal Cannon (feat.Matthew K. Heafy)
05. Cutting the Ties
06. Pangaea (feat. Misha “Bulb” Mansoor)
07. Carpe Diem
08. 40 Nights
09. Salt & Light
10. Poor Millionaire (feat. Ryan Kirby)
12. Boys of Fall
Also Check Out: Black Veil Brides postpone the release of new album, ‘The Phantom Tomorrow’
- Get started on Robinhood with our referral LINK and you’ll get a free stock when you link your bank account
- You can also join Webull and get 2 free stocks when you use our affiliate LINK and make an initial deposit of $100
- You can also sign up to Coinbase with our LINK and receive free $10 in Bitcoin when you buy or sell your first $100